I’m not one to make new years resolutions or to even set goals for the year. But this year, I want to make a list of things that I want to do and/or accomplish by December 31st.
Since I’m turning 25 this year (eek! where did the time go?!) and moving out of state in a few weeks, I want to try and get myself out my comfort zone more and force myself to accomplish as many things as I can. Mainly because I feel like I haven’t done much in the last few years due to being comfortable and too shy/chicken to do anything.
So, below is a list of some of the things, in no particular order, that I want to cross off my list.
(I do have a larger list in a notebook but I don’t want to share everything.)
- Pay down my student loans
- Get my passport
- Save up at least $3000 for travel
- Get a full-time design job…again
- Take on more photography clients
- Take on more freelance design clients.
- Take a photo every month that documents that month or something I enjoyed that month
- Design at least one personal thing a month and work up to every week
- Sketch more. I want to fill up this mini sketchbook I have. Which means I need to stop trying to make things perfect.
- Explore at least one new place a month - city, restaurant, coffee shop, etc..
- Go on 4 mini adventures with a friend(s)
- Meet up with more local bloggers or photographers aka just go out and meet people. (Get a social life.)
- Get another tattoo
- Read at least 4 new books
Song that I'm currently loving: